Thursday, May 26, 2005

:-}

Hello, my faithful readers, whoever you are! Boy, I like this font. It's called Treuchet. That's the Swedish term for flaming projectile. Trebuchet always reminds me of the movie Timeline, another of my favorites. The dude yells "Treb-yoo-shay!" as this huge flame ball comes screaming down on the castle. I'm really into quotes. I like them. They are fun to quote and make people think you are well-read and intelligent. HA! I'm such a tricksy hobbitses. Well, I'm not that short. I'm on the short side of medium at 65" tall. You do the math. I don't really feel like being awake anymore so I am going to go to bed. School and work tomorrow- long day. Woohoo! At least I'll be driving a newly washed and waxed red 2004 Focus on the highway. Talk about a sweet ride. The Ol' Busted Hotness has been traded in for the New Sweetness. Good night all! See you later.
Another list of likes:
  1. Morton Meat's pepperoni
  2. Finding sand from the beach in the pockets of last summer's shorts
  3. Horseback riding in the hills with friends.

Dislikes:

  1. Carpenter ants
  2. The smell of old wet towels
  3. Hidden potholes in the road.

No comments: