No excuses, lame or otherwise, will be spelled out for why I haven't been blogging. I have a life and those who also have one will understand.
Things are pretty much the same in general, but a few perks and punks have taken place since October.
I have a beautiful niece named Genevieve Lynn who was born on December 4 at 3:33 pm. You can see the pictures and read the story on my brother and sister-in-law's blogger page at www.augurfamily.blogspot.com .
My dad moved to Portland to take care of his aging mother. She fell again and is coming home from the nursing facility tomorrow.
Anders started working at his dad's office and is really enjoying it. I love visiting him at the office and seeing him all dressed up in his office clothes.
Barbara got a job at the ski area and works 5 days a week. She really loves that, especially skiing and renting for free on her days off. She has a testimony of the Lord there and I am really proud of her.
My calling as youth leader at our church is coming to a close. I think there is a family willing to take over, all that needs to be settled is when. I'm not even sure of that.
I am more in love with Anders than I ever thought possible and I see no sign of it letting up. Though not yet officially engaged, we know that marriage is what God has in store for us.
I'm going to sign off now.
I love you all and thank you for reading.
Berries, Birthdays, Books, and More!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Hello, not sure when you will see this but just wanted to lewt you know it's nice to read your blog and get an update on what has been going on a bit since I left.
Right now I am at the atlanta airport USO library utilizing their computers before I head off to Texas for AIT (advanced individual training)
Basic is over with and I am grateful and quite rrelieved but I will miss my Drill sargeants because they all where men of great character. I hope to see you guys in about 6 more weeks if everything goes we'll.
See ya and God blesss you, your family and Anders
Post a Comment