Here I am! Things are going great for me. Anders proposed to me on March 22, 2007 and we are getting married on September 9, 2007. We are so blessed by what God keeps showing us and growing in us. We are so happy to be engaged, and yet we fight to stay content in Today. Today is all God has promised us. We have no idea if September 2007 is even on God's calendar! So we strive in His strength to trust Him in the todays He gives us. Our wedding is going to be amazing. Tim, Anders, Rebecca, and I discussed the order of the service tonight and I am so looking forward to it. It is absolutely unique and right and beautiful and I am so glad and humbled to be apart of it.
God brought us to a perfect little rental home for us 17 miles west of our home town. Great location close to the insurance office (home for lunch!!!!!), but still with plenty of privacy. And a beautiful yard. And it's so clean and wonderful. And reasonable on our budget. And cute!
Okay, enough for now. I would've updated earlier, but it took me a while to remember my password!
Love you all!
Berries, Birthdays, Books, and More!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Home for lunch with plenty of privacy in the same sentence??? Gee golly, I won't be coming to your house during the lunch hour.
That might be wise, dear friend. ;}
Post a Comment