I am Woman. Feminine, strong, at ease in my own skin. I know who I am and I love it. I know who I am in Christ. Redeemed, beautiful, pursued, desired. The Bride waiting for the day when her Groom comes to claim His own.
I am married to the manliest man I know. He's my best friend and the only one who has what it takes to slay the dragons that bother me.
I am a romantic who loves the outdoors; horseback riding, fishing, hiking, being at high elevations, camping, getting my hands in good earthy dirt.
I love cooking and eating hearty, healthy food.
I love children.
I have old fashioned, biblical values about being a woman. I am not in bondage thinking I have to "make it in a man's world". God made this a world in which man and woman work as a two parts of a whole. I am free to be me. Emotional, tender, nurturing, maternal, soft, inviting, influential without being manipulative. Sensitive, intuitive, spiritually aware. A helper to my husband, submisive to godly authority. I am a Warrior in prayer. A Shieldmaiden of the Most High.
A worshiper of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. A saint by grace alone. A daughter of the King.
I am beautiful. I am Woman.
I, like, haven't been to my blog in, like, ages! No internet access is annoying when one is trying to keep up with things. No time to write-have to help friends and have a chat. Whew! Toodles! My garlic is great, bytheway.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1 comment:
Post a Comment