Well, today is the day Fall Quarter starts here at CCE. Algebra 1 and General Psychology this time. Eight credits total-the most I've ever done. I have a lot of friends in Psych, so that'll be fun. I am now waiting for psych to start at 3:30. Another 2 1/2 hours to go. Sigh! I can always do math homework and add to my blog, I guess.
The hay crew campout was last week at Olallie Lake. Very fun. Went by very fast. We swam in the very cold lake on very cold days (how can one resist being in the water?), climbed all over the very cool rocks at the lava flow of the nearby mountain, and took very funny pictures and movie clips. A few of us are putting together said media to make a very spiffy movie. We worked on it for a few hours yesterday and got about 10 minutes done. That's almost like claymation movies! I love you, Wallace and Gromit!
Anders came home from his year at The Honor Academy in Texas last month. It has been great getting used to having him home. I really look forward to getting to know him again. God has done a lot of work in both of us this past year in different areas of our lives. Exciting stuff! More on that some other time.
I think we're all done housesitting. I hope so because I miss being home! I'm tired of packing and living out of my duffel bag. My flower garden is a mess and I need to reorganize my stuff at home.
Well, I need to go to the bank and give a shopping list to Mr. P for the lasagne I'm making for his hunting trips. I also want to see what Bo has been doing on her blog. Talk at y'all later!
Berries, Birthdays, Books, and More!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Blobity blobity blob
Post a Comment