Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's so hard!


Well, here I go again. I don't know why it's so hard for me to make myself write/type out what has gone and how I feel about it. Regular journaling is a struggle lately, too. I think it's because what I would be writing seems too precious to be written out. Like putting happenings and feelings down on paper or online would somehow cheapen the beauty of it all.
I'm not really in the mood now, but I'll give it a try.
Today Emily comes home from Turkey! I really miss her and can't wait to see her. The insides of my arms are itching for an Em hug.
Tomorrow is Anders' and my eight month courtship anniversary. We're going riding with his dad and his dad's friend up to the up-highest place around. Yeah! We were wanting to do this for my birthday, but other, Priney stuff got scheduled and we've had to postpone.
I wish I could convey to y'all how much Anders and I love each other. Unfortunately, you would probably not care, get sick, get jealous, or not fully understand. Not only that, but I myself have a hard enough time wrapping my brain around it. Yesterday he was here in the house when I came home from work. He had hidden clues to a treasure and then hidden himself. He could hear me running from room to room, absolutely giddy and laughing my head off. "I don't have time for this, I have to pee!" Then I found the marble in the sugar canister, but I couldn't find Anders anywhere! I opened every closet door, looked under the beds, behind the washer and dryer, in the woodshed, garage, everywhere! My adrenaline was pumping, expecting him to jump out at me any moment. Then I saw his wonderfully masculine shoulder behind the entertainment center!
I get a taste of heaven on earth in his embrace. He and his name go together so well. Anders is the Scandinavian form of Andrew, which means MANLY! Yup, he's my manly man. Wild, dangerous, gentle, strong in character as well as in body, submitted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, children love him, he rides a horse like nobody's business, and he makes me feel like the most beautiful, feminine Woman on earth. What more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there my Cutie! I love to bits your new posts' especially your new profile. Wow! I could not say it better for my woman! I feel so very treasured when I read your blog. I love that others can see who you are but only I really know the passionate depth of that and for that I feel privileged! I love you more than myself. See you tonight my loverrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Kacey said...

My man commented on my blog for the first time! Whoopeeee!