Monday, December 26, 2005

*sigh*

I never knew one could feel so treasured, so cherished. At 12:05 on the morning of December 25, 2005, Anders told me that he loved me. I knew, of course, but this was the first time he had said those words and didn't mean "like a sister". "I love you, too!" was my response. Those tiny words are so small compared to what they mean to me. It was like God leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. Accepting the blessing of Anders' love filled me with such a flood of worship to the One who created such love. The One who loves us so much that what I feel for Anders is indifference in comparison to His fierce, tender, jealous, unexplainable passion for us. God, You blow me away. Thank you! Teach me to love You like that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kacey!! I recieved you messages during psychology this evening and I had to be nosy so I thought I'd check out your blog. Congradulations!! I couldn't be happier for you (or more jealous :)). Things always work out for the best and I CANNOT wait to hear all about it on Monday. Love ya much. Tori