Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The last of the year...

Well, here I am house sitting again! My boss and his wife left for Canada on Christmas morning and they'll be back this weekend. It's my first time being alone, though. Bo is feeding animals for our neighbors AM and PM so she had to stay home. It's been fun! Indy the dog keeps me company.
I am so ready to have a home of my own. These little "practice runs" at other peoples' places just keep confirming that. My own dishes, my own furniture, my own bed, my own flowers, my own routine, my own smells, my own colors in my own kitchen. Mine, mine, mine, me, me, me! Well, it isn't that bad, but you get the idea. Speaking of own flowers, Robin's house plants need to be watered and I have to prepare the lesson for youth tonight and I haven't eaten since 9:30 this morning. Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just make sure when you have your own house, it isn't to far from mine!

Audrey aka Jon

Anonymous said...

yeah! and i can come over and eat cookies with you all the time!!