Friday, June 03, 2005

Obsessed

Shouldn't we all be obsessed? Isn't that why we were created? To be obsessed with the One who is so obsessed with us He had to create us so we could know Him?

"You're my only infatuation!
Don't leave me stranded in my obsession!
My purpose, my posession! Live and die in my obsession!"

The word's to Skillet's aptly named song Obsession from their Collide album hits the nail on the head. I wish I could remember the words to the verses. It's an awesome song and (deep breath)I GOT TO SEE IT PERFORMED LIVE AT THE PORTLAND AQUIRE THE FIRE THIS YEAR!!!!! Yeah, it was cool. They are my favorites.
I'm tired of staring at the computer so I will stop. See y'all!

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after. That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. When thou saidst, "Seek ye my face." My heart said unto thee, "Thy face Lord will I seek." Psalm 27:4,8

No comments: