- I used to eat the heads off of matches as a small child. No wonder, huh! I guess I liked the taste of sulfur. Go figger.
- I have had the same blob of "silver" Silly Putty for over 5 years. I bought it to keep myself occupied during college lectures because the teacher had typed notes for us to follow.
- If there are too many bubbles in the bubble bath, I get claustrophobic. If I can't wipe the bubbles off my arms because there are too many bubbles on my hands, open the shower door and let me out!
- I love algebra. There are rules. If you follow the rules, you will get the right answer. Period.
- My early childhood nicknames include Punkin' Face, Tse-Tse Pie, and the Nine-month-old Terror. If you don't believe the last one, just ask my dad when I'm not around. I'm tired of hearing the stories I don't remember being the main character of.
- I would rather be bit by a mosquito than a flea.
Was that good enough, Friend? Love you!
Tagging Kendra, Mom, Michele, Barbara, Cayla, and Caleb!
2 comments:
Oh, but you're supposed to tag 6 other people, Kacey! :)
This was fun to read about you! I didn't know about the silly putty! I think I probably still have my first silly putty stashed away somewhere. It was in my Christmas stocking when I was about 7. :)
Love you!
Sheli
All I have to say is...WOW!!!
Post a Comment