Well, here I am again in someone else's house on someone else's computer drinking someone else's coffee and listening to someone else's dog barking. You guessed it! Housesitting! Believe it or not, I quite enjoy it. I get the experience of keeping my own house for anywhere from a few days to three weeks without the hastles of bills. This time my boss and his wife have escaped to our beautiful island state of Hawaii for two weeks. The Walkers returned safe and sound from putting 6200 miles on their 15 passenger van (Ford, baby!) going to Texas and back. Shortly after they returned, it was announced that they were again blessing our lives with a button-cute Walker baby! This will make six kids in the house. Tim and Rebecca, you are truely an inspiration! God bless and protect you!
I'm going to sign off now. Things to do. Why can't my blog be as interesting as Bo's?! www.gibberishofbo.blogspot.com
Berries, Birthdays, Books, and More!
11 years ago
1 comment:
I admire you for holding down the fort while I have been out mining pickles and making myself filthy rich. I know, I know but someone has to do the dirty work. I have a feeling that we are the only ones who know just how hard house sitting really is. The emotional trauma alone...
Well, see ya, B.B.! (waa waa!)
Post a Comment